Your safety and the safety of our dentist and team have always been our number-one priority at Polyviou Family Dentistry. We have always adhered strictly to local, state, federal and professional guidelines for cleaning, sterilization and infection control measures. We have also taken additional steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other potentially harmful aerosols and substances. These steps include:
- A pre-appointment screening questionnaire. You will be asked the same questions when you come in for your visit.
- Please submit your new patient paperwork electronically and update your medical history with us by phone.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car until we call you to come in.
- Please STOP and wait for the greeter to let you into the main door.
- Every member of our team will wear masks each day. We ask that you please wear a mask while you are in our office except while you are receiving treatment.
- Please use the hand sanitizer we have made available throughout our office.
- Everyone, patients and employees alike, will have their temperature taken.
- We will give you a bin for your belongings and we will ask you to sign your consent forms.
- We are scheduling appointments to allow for social distancing, which may mean you have fewer options for scheduling your visit.
- We have removed magazines, children’s toys and other items from our waiting room since they can be difficult to clean and disinfect.
To learn more about our plans for patient protection in Lincoln Park, Michigan, or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Paul Polyviou call 313-388-2400 today and speak with a member of our team.